Another brick in the wall.

Like usual, it's been a long time since I published here ! Stuff was going home and it seems i've been pretty busy but here I come again (yepiyeah).
First, merry christmas; second, I just realized that i didn't post anyhting since I tainted my hair (actually, it's blue and pink right now, everybody's calling me "my little poney" but I don't care, I love unicorns :


Secondly : I won't talk about Beyoncé new album because other people do it better than me but here are my two favorite songs right now. In my mood during breakfast, lunch and diner.


And like I told you before, my latest look with my unicorn hairs. Like or hate, I don't really care. Yeap. And to not forget something. I really wish you a merry christmas and hope you enjoyed/are enjoying your family.
Lot of love. 


PS : place de la Concorde at dusk :



This entry was posted on mercredi 25 décembre 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply